Whether you are visiting Dubai for a long business tour, to attend a fair or seminar, to visit a friend or family, or just for sight-seeing, you can apply for a 90 days visit visa for UAE that allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 3 months.
So, if you are planning to stay in Dubai for a longer period of time, then a 90 days visit visa Dubai is the right type for you. Any individual who is not eligible for visa-free entry or visa-on-arrival in UAE is required to apply for this visa. The validity of this visa is for 58 days from the date of visa. It can be extended twice for 30 days.
OUR DUBAI VISIT VISA PACKAGES
1. 14 Days Visit Visa (Single Entry):$220
2. 14 Days Visit Visa (Multiple Entry): $370
3. 30 Days Visit Visa (Single Entry): $230
4. 30 Days Visit Visa (Multiple Entry): $455
5. 60 Days Visit Visa (Single Entry): $475
6. 60 Days Visit Visa (Multiple Entry): $850
7. 90 Days Visit Visa (Single Entry): $650
8. 90 Days Visit Visa (Multiple Entry): $1,050
9. 90 Days Job Seeker Visa (Single Entry): $685
10. Transit 96Hours Visa (Single Entry): $175
Requirements for a Dubai Visa.
For a Nigerian to Visit Dubai, s/he will need some of the following documents
- Color scanned copy of passport with at least 6 months remaining validity.
- Photograph - A clear front-facing photograph (with any background color) of the applicant.
Visa Processing Time
The processing time for the all above mentioned UAE visa may take anytime between 24 to 72 working hours.
The 90-Days Job Seeker Visa (Single Entry) is issued only after you pay a security deposit as a guarantee. This security deposit will be refunded once you furnish proof that you have exited UAE.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Our mode of payments is Payment is 50% before Application Submission & 50% on Visa Approval
Got question(s), kindly ask below.
To Start your Visa Processing, kindly Contact our Visa Consultant via the Contact Information below for instant enquiries