2 weeks ago - Health & Beauty - Owerri - 11 views
Antioxidant flavonoids from whole food nutrients in a uniquely concentrated form*
- Provides diverse phytonutrients from an optimal serving of fruits and vegetables.
- Research links flavonoids to reducing the risk of damage from aggressive and destructive free radical attack as well as protection against many other age-related degenerative diseases.
- Supports capillary strength*
- Promotes cellular wellbeing and normal tissue growth throughout the body*
- Promotes inflammatory balance within the body*
- Water soluble flavonoids from green tea, kale, cranberries, elderberries, red & black grapes, beet root, lemons, oranges and grapefruit, concentrate in tissues rich in blood such as the intestines and the liver to provide additional protection*
Take 2 tablets daily.